The information we collect through this site may include:
1. Any personal information you enter and submit, such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.
2. The data that allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how this website is used. This saves you from re-entering your details when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies while navigating the site. A cookie is a small amount of data we ship to your computer. This data is then saved to your browser or hard disk. Most browsers can be configured to prevent you from accepting new cookies, alert you before accepting cookies or disabling cookies. Details about this can usually be found in the Help that is installed and provided with
3. Your IP address (this is the personal identification number of your computer), which is automatically recorded by our decorator. This is used to mark your interest in our site.
What We Do With Your Data
Any personal data we collect will be used in accordance with all applicable laws. The data we collect will be used solely for the purposes of:
1. Processing your order, keeping records and providing a post-sale warranty (we can transfer your information to third parties for the delivery / delivery of the products or services you have purchased and / or for the after-sales service)
2. Compliance with legal requirements
We may use third parties to perform certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our website and issue our emails for us.
We will also inform you of various offers, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be informed by mail, email, telephone, SMS or any other means we consider appropriate, including new technologies.
You can ask us to update your personal information by sending us the exact details of your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This protection policy only covers this site. Any other sites that may be linked to our site are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.